REPRESENTING ALL AMERICAN INDIANS THROUGHOUT THE STATE OF FLORIDA AND SURROUNDING TERRITORIES
The American Indian in the South and East States has been grossly under represented due to the relocation of our people to the western states since 1833. The void created by the disbursement of our people has left large numbers of small tribes, clans and communities scattered all over this section of the USA. This disbursement has created a mistrust of those that would seek to control or discriminate against our people. Therefore many tribes, clans and American Indian Communities prefer to remain self sufficient rather than condescending to acceptance of them as the people whom they are. There is a need for these unrepresented peoples, working with those who have Federal or State acceptance to stand together for the heritage and traditions that our Creator has given to us
WHY SHOULD YOU SUPPORT AND BE A PART OF THE SOUTH EAST AMERICAN INDIAN COUNCIL AND THE FLORIDA CHAPTER?
- Collective voice to those who wish to help American Indians in our area with resources such as Cancer Prevention education, Quality of Life and Survivor assistance.
- Working together WE can do more than one working along. WE can help each other and as one voice WE can have a stronger voice.
- Networking with our fellow American Indians throughout our areas we can both learn from and teach each other.
- WE can foster a relationship based on trust and support to enhance our people.
- Caring and sharing with each other WE can reach out a helping hand to understand and seek to meet the needs of one another.
- Health issues common to our people can be addressed in respect of our culture and ethnic consideration.
मंकीपॉक्स मंकीपॉक्स एक दुर्लभ संक्रामक रोग है जो मंकीपॉक्स वायरस (जीनस ऑर्थोपॉक्स) के कारण होता है। मंकीपॉक्स वायरस चेचक (वेरियोला वायरस) और चेचक का कारण बनने वाले वायरस से संबंधित है, लेकिन उससे अलग है। 1977 में चेचक के वैश्विक उन्मूलन के बाद, मुख्य रूप से पश्चिम और मध्य अफ्रीका के देशों में, मंकीपॉक्स मनुष्यों…
Monkeypox Monkeypox is a rare infection caused by the monkeypox virus (genus orthopox). Monkeypox virus is closely related to but is distinct from the viruses responsible for smallpox (variola virus) and cowpox. Following the global elimination of smallpox in 1977, Monkeypox became the predominant cause of the orthopox outbreaks that occur for humans, particularly in…
These are some of the more frequent cancers found in the World. 1- Breast cancer In the American Cancer Society report, 226,870 new cases of breast cancer that are invasive were anticipated to be diagnosed in 2012 across the U.S. The list excludes skin cancers, but breast cancer is the most commonly diagnosed cancer in…
What is Breast Cancer? Breast cancer can be found in tissues that line the breast ducts (epithelium) (85 percent) ,and within the lobules (15 percent) of the breast glandular tissues. At first, cancerous cells are restricted to the ducts and the lobules,and are usually not symptomatic and with a low chance of expanding (metastasizing). In…